WinALT: a simulation system for computations with spatial fine-grain parallelism. This system is based on a formal model called Parallel Substitution Algorithm. The system combines the best features of its ancestors. It has extensible functionality and is open for user modifications and extensions. It has a wide set of tools for visualization and representation of massively parallel distributed spatial computations. Model can be described analytically (WinALT simulation language and C language extensions) and visually in the system’s GUI.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Achasova, S.: Modeling artificial biological cell in fine-grained structure (2014)
- Achasova, S.M.: Self-replicating structure as an artificial multicellular organism (2014)
- Piskunov, S.V.; Ostapkevich, M.B.: Construction and simulation of Petri nets in the WinALT (2012)
- Ostapkevich, Mike; Piskunov, Sergey: The construction of simulation models of algorithms and structures with fine-grain parallelism in WinALT (2011) ioport
- Ostapkevich, M.B.: On selection of data structures for use in WinALT simulating system (2010)
- Kim, Young-Shil; Kim, Young-Mi; Choi, Jin-Yong; Baik, Doo-Kwon: Information hiding system StegoWaveK for improving capacity (2003)
- Ostapkevich, M.B.; Piskunov, S.V.: Imitational simulation of fine-grain algorithms and structures (2002)
- Beletkov, D.T.; Zhileev, I.V.; Ostapkevich, M.B.: System of imitative modeling of calculations with space parallelism (1997)
- Piskunov, S.V.: WinALT: a simulation system for computations with spatial parallelism (1997)
Further publications can be found at: http://winalt.sscc.ru/lit.ru.htm