conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce the Maple package conley to compute connection and $C$-connection matrices. conley is based on our abstract homological algebra package homalg. We emphasize that the notion of braids is irrelevant for the definition and for the computation of such matrices. We introduce the notion of triangles that suffices to state the definition of ($C$-) connection matrices. The notion of octahedra, which is equivalent to that of braids is also introduced.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Sánchez-Gabites, J. J.: An approach to the shape Conley index without index pairs (2011)
- Barakat, Mohamed; Maier-Paape, Stanislaus: Computation of connection matrices using the software package conley (2009)
- Barakat, Mohamed; Robertz, Daniel: conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple (2009)
- Barakat, Mohamed; Robertz, Daniel: homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra (2008)
- Casagrande, R.; De Rezende, K. A.; Teixeira, M. A.: The conley index for discontinuous vector fields (2008)
- Gedeon, Tomáš; Kokubu, Hiroshi; Mischaikow, Konstantin; Oka, Hiroe: The conley index for fast-slow systems. II: multidimensional slow variable (2006)
- Li, Shujie; Zhang, Zhitao: Fucik spectrum, sign-changing and multiple solutions for semilinear elliptic boundary value problems with jumping nonlinearities at zero and infinity. (2001)
- Li, Shujie; Zhang, Zhitao: Sign-changing and multiple solutions theorems for semilinear elliptic boundary value problems with jumping nonlinearities (2000)
- Mischaikow, Konstantin: Conley index theory (1995)
- Tromba, Anthony J.: Intrinsic third derivatives for Plateau’s problem and the Morse inequalities for disc minimal surfaces in $\bbfR\sp 3$ (1993)