Algorithm 506: HQR3 and EXCHNG: Fortran Subroutines for Calculating and Ordering the Eigenvalues of a Real Upper Hessenberg Matrix.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Dopico, Froilán; Uhlig, Frank: Computing matrix symmetrizers. II: New methods using eigendata and linear means; a comparison. (2016)
- Huang, Tsung-Ming; Lin, Wen-Wei: Structured doubling algorithms for weakly stabilizing Hermitian solutions of algebraic Riccati equations (2009)
- Chu, E.K.-W.; Fan, H.-Y.; Lin, W.-W.: A structure-preserving doubling algorithm for continuous-time algebraic Riccati equations (2005)
- Kaper, Hans G.; Kaper, Tasso J.: Asymptotic analysis of two reduction methods for systems of chemical reactions (2002)
- Van Dooren, P.: Rational and polynomial matrix factorizations via recursive pole-zero cancellation (1990)
- Anderson, Gary: A procedure for differentiating perfect-forsight-model reduced-form coefficients (1987)
- Van Loan, Charles F.: On estimating the condition of eigenvalues and eigenvectors (1987)
- Anderson, Gary; Moore, George: A linear algebraic procedure for solving linear perfect foresight models (1985)
- van Dooren, Paul: Factorization of a rational matrix: The singular case (1984)
- Bjoerck, Ake; Hammarling, Sven: A Schur method for the square root of a matrix (1983)