K-tree/K-subgraph: A program package for minimal weighted K-cardinlity trees and subgraphs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Simonetti, Luidi; da Cunha, Alexandre Salles; Lucena, Abilio: Polyhedral results and a branch-and-cut algorithm for the $k$-cardinality tree problem (2013)
- Quintão, Frederico P.; Salles da Cunha, Alexandre; Mateus, Geraldo R.; Lucena, Abilio: The $k$-Cardinality Tree Problem: reformulations and Lagrangian relaxation (2010)
- Brimberg, Jack; Mladenović, Nenad; Urošević, Dragan: Local and variable neighborhood search for the $k$ -cardinality subgraph problem (2008)
- Haouari, Mohamed; Layeb, Safa Bhar; Sherali, Hanif D.: The prize collecting Steiner tree problem: models and Lagrangian dual optimization approaches (2008)
- Blum, Christian: Revisiting dynamic programming for finding optimal subtrees in trees (2007)
- Brimberg, J.; Urošević, D.; Mladenović, N.: Variable neighborhood search for the vertex weighted $k$-cardinality tree problem (2006)
- Bruglieri, Maurizio; Ehrgott, Matthias; Hamacher, Horst W.; Maffioli, Francesco: An annotated bibliography of combinatorial optimization problems with fixed cardinality constraints (2006)
- Blum, Christian; Blesa, Maria J.: New metaheuristic approaches for the edge-weighted $k$-cardinality tree problem (2004)
- Blum, Christian; Ehrgott, Matthias: Local search algorithms for the $k$-cardinality tree problem. (2003)
- Kataoka, Seiji; Araki, Norio; Yamada, Takeo: Upper and lower bounding procedures for minimum rooted $k$-subtree problem (2000)
- Ehrgott, Matthias; Hamacher, Horst W.; Freitag, Jörg; Maffioli, Francesco: Heuristics for the $K$-cardinality tree and subgraph problems (1997)
- Ehrgott, M.; Freitag, J.: $K$-tree/$K$-subgraph: A program package for minimal weighted $K$-cardinlity trees and subgraphs (1996)