R package flexsurv: Flexible Parametric Survival and Multi-State Models. Flexible parametric models for time-to-event data, including the Royston-Parmar spline model, generalized gamma and generalized F distributions. Any user-defined parametric distribution can be fitted, given at least an R function defining the probability density or hazard. There are also tools for fitting and predicting from fully parametric multi-state models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Renato Valladares Panaro: spsurv: An R package for semi-parametric survival analysis (2020) arXiv
- Torsten Hothorn: Most Likely Transformations: The mlt Package (2020) not zbMATH
- Tarak Kharrat; Georgi Boshnakov; Ian McHale; Rose Baker: Flexible Regression Models for Count Data Based on Renewal Processes: The Countr Package (2019) not zbMATH
- Danilo Alvares, Sebastien Haneuse, Catherine Lee, Kyu Ha Lee: SemiCompRisks: An R Package for Independent and Cluster-Correlated Analyses of Semi-Competing Risks Data (2018) arXiv
- Sharples, Linda D.: The role of statistics in the era of big data: electronic health records for healthcare research (2018)
- Antoine Filipovic-Pierucci, Kevin Zarca, Isabelle Durand-Zaleski: Markov Models for Health Economic Evaluations: The R Package heemod (2017) arXiv
- Clifford Anderson-Bergman: icenReg: Regression Models for Interval Censored Data in R (2017) not zbMATH
- Vanegas, Luis Hernando; Paula, Gilberto A.: Log-symmetric regression models under the presence of non-informative left- or right-censored observations (2017)
- Christopher Jackson: flexsurv: A Platform for Parametric Survival Modeling in R (2016) not zbMATH