ETH Face Pose
ETH Face Pose Range Image Data Set. Description: 10’545 range images of 20 persons (3 of them female, 6 of them additially when wearing glasses). Each person freely turned her head while the scanner captured range images at 28 fps. In the beginning, each person looks straight into the camera before moving the head. The resulting range images have a resolution of 640x480 pixels, and a face typically consists of about 150x200 depth values. The head pose range covers about +-90 degrees yaw and +- 45 degrees pitch rotation. Roll rotation is not included in this data set. In the image above, a few example input frames are visible (depth information is shown as green color values), and in the image below, a typical camera trajectory is visualized.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Li, Deqiang; Pedrycz, Witold: A central profile-based 3D face pose estimation (2014)
- Uddin, Md.Zia: An efficient local feature-based facial expression recognition system (2014)
- Yamada, Makoto; Sigal, Leonid; Chang, Yi: Domain adaptation for structured regression (2014)
- Fanelli, Gabriele; Dantone, Matthias; Gall, Juergen; Fossati, Andrea; Van Gool, Luc: Random forests for real time 3D face analysis (2013)
- Peng, Xiaoming; Bennamoun, Mohammed; Mian, Ajmal S.: A training-free nose tip detection method from face range images (2011)
- Park, In Kyu; Germann, Marcel; Breitenstein, Michael D.; Pfister, Hanspeter: Fast and automatic object pose estimation for range images on the GPU (2010)