pyFFTW: a pythonic wrapper around FFTW. pyFFTW is a pythonic wrapper around FFTW, the speedy FFT library. The ultimate aim is to present a unified interface for all the possible transforms that FFTW can perform. Both the complex DFT and the real DFT are supported, as well as on arbitrary axes of abitrary shaped and strided arrays, which makes it almost feature equivalent to standard and real FFT functions of numpy.fft (indeed, it supports the clongdouble dtype which numpy.fft does not). Operating FFTW in multithreaded mode is supported ..
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- He Ma, Wennie Wang, Siyoung Kim, Man-Hin Cheng, Marco Govoni, Giulia Galli: PyCDFT: A Python package for constrained density functional theory (2020) arXiv
- Eric W. Koch, Ryan D. Boyden, Blakesley Burkhart, Adam Ginsburg, Jason L. Loeppky, Stella S.R. Offner: TurbuStat: Turbulence Statistics in Python (2019) arXiv
- Schneider, Matti; Wicht, Daniel; Böhlke, Thomas: On polarization-based schemes for the FFT-based computational homogenization of inelastic materials (2019)
- Steven G. Murray: Powerbox: A Python package for creating structured fields with isotropic power spectra (2018) arXiv
- Mortensen, Mikael; Langtangen, Hans Petter: High performance python for direct numerical simulations of turbulent flows (2016)
- Dae-Won Kim, Coryn A.L. Bailer-Jones: A Package for the Automated Classification of Periodic Variable Stars (2015) arXiv