TAMPERE IMAGE DATABASE 2013 TID2013. TID2013 is intended for evaluation of full-reference image visual quality assessment metrics. TID2013 allows estimating how a given metric corresponds to mean human perception. For example, in accordance with TID2013, Spearman correlation between the metric PSNR (Peak Signal to Noise Ratio) and mean human perception (MOS, Mean Opinion Score) is 0.69.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Vallejos, Ronny; Mancilla, Diego; Acosta, Jonathan: Image similarity assessment based on coefficients of spatial association (2016)
- Wang, Shuigen; Cui, Dongshun; Wang, Baoxian; Zhao, Baojun; Yang, Jinglin: A perceptual image quality assessment metric using singular value decomposition (2015)
- Osokin, Alexander; Sidorov, Dmitry: Modification of SSIM metrics (2014)
- Ponomarenko, Nikolay; Ieremeiev, Oleg; Lukin, Vladimir; Jin, Lina; Egiazarian, Karen; Astola, Jaakko; Vozel, Benoit; Chehdi, Kacem; Carli, Marco; Battisti, Federica; Kuo, C.-C.Jay: A new color image database TID2013: Innovations and results (2013)
- Thung, Kim-Han; Paramesran, Raveendran; Lim, Chern-Loon: Content-based image quality metric using similarity measure of moment vectors (2012)