AGREP - approximate GREP for fast fuzzy string searching. Files are searched for a string or regular expression, with approximate matching capabilities and user-definable records. Developed 1989-1991 by Udi Manber, Sun Wu et al. at the University of Arizona. ISC open source license since Sept. 2014.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Bille, Philip; Farach-Colton, Martin: Fast and compact regular expression matching (2008)
- Holub, Jan; Smyth, W.F.; Wang, Shu: Fast pattern-matching on indeterminate strings (2008)
- Brisaboa, Nieves R.; Fariña, Antonio; Navarro, Gonzalo; Paramá, José R.: Lightweight natural language text compression (2007)
- Qin, Xiao; Jiang, Hong; Zhu, Yifeng; Swanson, David R.: Improving the performance of i/O-intensive applications on clusters of workstations (2006)
- Hyyrö, Heikki: Bit-parallel approximate string matching algorithms with transposition (2005)
- Comet, J.-P.: Application of max-plus algebra to biological sequence comparisons (2003)
- Kida, Takuya; Matsumoto, Tetsuya; Shibata, Yusuke; Takeda, Masayuki; Shinohara, Ayumi; Arikawa, Setsuo: Collage system: A unifying framework for compressed pattern matching. (2003)
- Navarro, Gonzalo; Baeza-Yates, Ricardo: Very fast and simple approximate string matching (1999)
- Wu, Sun; Manber, U.; Myers, G.: A subquadratic algorithm for approximate limited expression matching. (1996)
- Wu, Sun; Manber, U.; Myers, G.: A subquadratic algorithm for approximate limited expression matching (1996)
- Perleberg, Chris H.: Single character searching methods and the shift-or pattern-matching algorithm (1994)