Fractional Heat Conduction Toolbox
The Fractional Heat Conduction Toolbox for Matlab provides a set of functions. for computing of 1-dimensional fractional heat conduction by analytical method for bounded interval and numerical methods (explicit, implicit, Crank-Nicolson) for homogenous material and numerical methods (explicit, implicit, Crank-Nicolson) for non-homogenous material. Heat transfer by conduction is solved for Dirichlet boundary condition. The functions are tested via FHC_test_h.m (homogenous material) and FHC_test_nh.m (non-homogenous material).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Sowa, Marcin: Solutions of circuits with fractional, nonlinear elements by means of a SubIval solver (2019)
- Sierociuk, Dominik; Macias, Michal; Malesza, Wiktor: Analog realization of fractional variable-type and -order iterative operator (2018)
- Sowa, Marcin: Application of subival in solving initial value problems with fractional derivatives (2018)
- Chen, Yuquan; Gao, Qing; Wei, Yiheng; Wang, Yong: Study on fractional order gradient methods (2017)
- Nyamoradi, Nemat; Rodríguez-López, Rosana: On boundary value problems for impulsive fractional differential equations (2015)
- Žecová, Monika; Terpák, Ján: Heat conduction modeling by using fractional-order derivatives (2015)
- Žecová, Monika; Terpák, Ján: Fractional heat conduction models and thermal diffusivity determination (2015)