SWASHES: a compilation of shallow water analytic solutions for hydraulic and environmental studies. SWASHES: Shallow Water Analytic Solutions for Hydraulic and Environmental Studies. SWASHES is a library of Shallow Water Analytic Solutions for Hydraulic and Environmental Studies. A significant number of analytic solutions to the Shallow Water equations is described in a unified formalism. They encompass a wide variety of flow conditions (supercritical, subcritical, shock, etc.), in 1 or 2 space dimensions, with or without rain and soil friction, for transitory flow or steady state. The goal of this code is to help users of Shallow Water based models to easily find an adaptable benchmark library to validate numerical methods. The SWASHES software can be downloaded on the website sourcesup. This software is distributed under CeCILL-V2 (GPL compatible) free software license. So, you are authorized to use the Software, without any limitation as to its fields of application.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Goutal, Nicole; Le, Minh-Hoang; Ung, Philippe: A Godunov-type scheme for shallow water equations dedicated to simulations of overland flows on stepped slopes (2017)
- Kim, Mi-Young; Park, Eun-Jae; Shin, Jaemin: High-order discontinuous Galerkin methods with Lagrange multiplier for hyperbolic systems of conservation laws (2017)
- Wu, Kailiang; Tang, Huazhong: A Newton multigrid method for steady-state shallow water equations with topography and dry areas (2016)
- Zakerzadeh, Mohammad; May, Georg: On the convergence of a shock capturing discontinuous Galerkin method for nonlinear hyperbolic systems of conservation laws (2016)
- Abily, Morgan; Delestre, Olivier; Amossé, Laura; Bertrand, Nathalie; Richet, Yann; Duluc, Claire-Marie; Gourbesville, Philippe; Navaro, Pierre: Uncertainty related to high resolution topographic data use for flood event modeling over urban areas: toward a sensitivity analysis approach (2015)
- Sætra, Martin L.; Brodtkorb, André R.; Lie, Knut-Andreas: Efficient GPU-implementation of adaptive mesh refinement for the shallow-water equations (2015)
- Olivier Delestre, F. Darboux, Francois James, Carine Lucas, Christian Laguerre, Stephane Cordier: FullSWOF: A free software package for the simulation of shallow water flows (2014) arXiv
- Audusse, E.; Delestre, O.; Le, M.H.; Masson-Fauchier, M.; Navaro, P.; Serra, R.: Parallelization of a relaxation scheme modelling the bedload transport of sediments in shallow water flow (2013)
- Cordier, S.; Coullon, H.; Delestre, O.; Laguerre, C.; Le, M.H.; Pierre, D.; Sadaka, G.: FullSWOF$\_$Paral: comparison of two parallelization strategies (MPI and SKELGIS) on a software designed for hydrology applications (2013)
- Berthon, Christophe; Cordier, Stéphane; Delestre, Olivier; Le, Minh Hoang: An analytical solution of the shallow water system coupled to the Exner equation (2012)
- Berthon, Christophe; Foucher, Françoise: Efficient well-balanced hydrostatic upwind schemes for shallow-water equations (2012)
- Delestre, Olivier; Cordier, Stéphane; Darboux, Frédéric; James, François: A limitation of the hydrostatic reconstruction technique for shallow water equations (2012)