SELFIS (SELF-similarity analysIS) is a java-based software tool for self-similarity and long-range dependence analysis. It is freely distributed as a service to the community. For more information please refer to the corresponding papers and read the short tutorial of SELFIS. Currently, it incorporates various long-range dependence estimation methodologies and the bucket shuffling methodology for long-range dependence detection. Future releases will include time-series processing algorithms and transforms, such as wavelets, Fourier transform, stationarity tests and smoothing algorithms. In addition, the next release will include FGN and FARIMA processes generators to simulate long-range dependence in time-series. Supported Features: Hurst Exponent Estimators: Absolute Value; Aggregate Variance; R/S; Variance of Residuals; Periodogram; Whittle; Abry-Veitch. Bucket shuffling methodology: Internal Shuffling; External Shuffling; 2-Level Shuffling. Other: Autocorrelation Function (ACF); Power Spectrum; Basic statistics (Mean, Std, Variance, Skewness, Kurtosis).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Kaklauskas, Liudvikas; Sakalauskas, Leonidas: Study of on-line measurement of traffic self-similarity (2013)
- Deng, Yuhui; Li, Kai; Zhang, Lingwei; Fang, Ming; Huang, Xinyu: Evaluating disk idle behavior by leveraging disk schedulers (2012)
- Alonso, Marina; Coll, Salvador; Martínez, Juan-Miguel; Santonja, Vicente; López, Pedro; Duato, José: Power saving in regular interconnection networks (2010)
- Lin, Wilfred W.K.; Dillon, Tharam S.; Wong, Allan K.Y.: Applying FLC-based dynamic buffer size tuning to shorten the information retrieval round trip time in mobile location-aware environments. (2008)
- Christodoulopoulos, Massimo Erwin Konstantinos; Gkamas, Vasileios; Varvarigos, Emmanouel A.: Statistical analysis and modeling of jobs in a grid environment (2007)
- Soofi, Abdol S.; Wang, Shouyang; Zhang, Yuqin: Testing for long memory in the Asian foreign exchange rates (2006)