Simulink Coder™ (formerly Real-Time Workshop®) generates and executes C and C++ code from Simulink® diagrams, Stateflow® charts, and MATLAB® functions. The generated source code can be used for real-time and nonreal-time applications, including simulation acceleration, rapid prototyping, and hardware-in-the-loop testing. You can tune and monitor the generated code using Simulink or run and interact with the code outside MATLAB and Simulink.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Kralev, J.; Slavov, Ts.; Petkov, P.: Design and experimental evaluation of robust controllers for a two-wheeled robot (2016)
- Petkov, Petkov; Slavov, Tsonio; Mollov, Lyuben; Kralev, Jordan: Real-time implementation of $\cal H_\infty$ and $\mu$-controllers (2015)
- Apopei, B.; Dodd, T.J.: Automatic parallelisation for LTI MIMO state space systems using FPGAs. An optimisation for cost & performance (2012) ioport
- Conrad, Mirko: Testing-based translation validation of generated code in the context of IEC 61508 (2009)
- Kornecki, Andrew; Zalewski, Janusz: Certification of software for real-time safety-critical systems: state of the art (2009) ioport
- Han, Sang-Il; Chae, Soo-Ik; Brisolara, Lisane; Carro, Luigi; Reis, Ricardo; Guérin, Xavier; Jerraya, Ahmed Amine: Memory-efficient multithreaded code generation from Simulink for heterogeneous mpsoc (2007) ioport