pvfmm: A distributed memory fast multipole method for volume potentials.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ostanin, Igor A.; Zorin, Denis N.; Oseledets, Ivan V.: Fast topological-shape optimization with boundary elements in two dimensions (2017)
- Wollman, Stephen: Numerical approximation of the spatially homogeneous Fokker-Planck-Landau equation (2017)
- Gholami, Amir; Malhotra, Dhairya; Sundar, Hari; Biros, George: FFT, FMM, or multigrid? A comparative study of state-of-the-art Poisson solvers for uniform and nonuniform grids in the unit cube (2016)
- Malhotra, Dhairya; Biros, George: Algorithm 967: a distributed-memory fast multipole method for volume potentials (2016)
- Malhotra, Dhairya; Biros, George: PVFMM: A parallel kernel independent FMM for particle and volume potentials (2015)