Tspack: a unified tabu search code for multi-dimensional bin packing problems. We present a computer code that implements a general Tabu Search technique for the solution of two- and three-dimensional bin packing problems, as well as virtually any of their variants requiring the minimization of the number of bins. The user is only requested to provide a procedure that gives an approximate solution to the actual variant to be solved.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Furian, Nikolaus; Vössner, Siegfried: A hybrid algorithm for constrained order packing (2014)
- Furian, Nikolaus; Vössner, Siegfried: Constrained order packing: comparison of heuristic approaches for a new bin packing problem (2013)
- Mack, Daniel; Bortfeldt, Andreas: A heuristic for solving large bin packing problems in two and three dimensions (2012)
- Parreño, F.; Alvarez-Valdes, R.; Oliveira, J.F.; Tamarit, J.M.: A hybrid GRASP/VND algorithm for two- and three-dimensional bin packing (2010)
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel; Perboli, Guido; Tadei, Roberto: TS$^2$PACK: A two-level tabu search for the three-dimensional bin packing problem (2009)
- Attanasio, Andrea; Fuduli, Antonio; Ghiani, Gianpaolo; Triki, Chefi: Integrated shipment dispatching and packing problems: a case study (2007)
- Lodi, Andrea; Martello, Silvano; Vigo, Daniele: TSpack: A unified tabu search code for multi-dimensional bin packing problems (2004)