fitdistrplus: An R Package for Fitting Distributions. The package fitdistrplus provides functions for fitting univariate distributions to different types of data (continuous censored or non-censored data and discrete data) and allowing different estimation methods (maximum likelihood, moment matching, quantile matching and maximum goodness-of-fit estimation). Outputs of fitdist and fitdistcens functions are S3 objects, for which specific methods are provided, including summary, plot and quantile. This package also provides various functions to compare the fit of several distributions to the same data set and can handle to bootstrap parameter estimates. Detailed examples are given in food risk assessment, ecotoxicology and insurance contexts.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Negahban, Ashkan: Simulation-based estimation of the real demand in bike-sharing systems in the presence of censoring (2019)
- Johannes Signer, John Fieberg, Tal Avgar: Animal Movement Tools (amt): R-Package for Managing Tracking Data and Conducting Habitat Selection Analyses (2018) arXiv
- Punzo, Antonio; Bagnato, Luca; Maruotti, Antonello: Compound unimodal distributions for insurance losses (2018)
- Camilo Jose Torres-Jimenez, Alvaro Mauricio Montenegro Diaz: An alternative to continuous univariate distributions supported on a bounded interval: The BMT distribution (2017) arXiv
- Kashif, Muhammad; Aslam, Muhammad; Jun, Chi-Hyuck; Al-Marshadi, Ali Hussein; Srinivasa Rao, G.: The efficacy of process capability indices using median absolute deviation and their bootstrap confidence intervals (2017)
- Shah, Muhammad Kashif Ali; Lisawadi, Supranee; Ahmed, S. Ejaz: Combining reliability functions of a Weibull distribution (2017)
- Fegatelli, Danilo Alunni; Farcomeni, Alessio: On the design of closed recapture experiments (2016)
- Hwang, Wen-Han; Huggins, Richard; Stoklosa, Jakub: Estimating negative binomial parameters from occurrence data with detection times (2016)
- Marie Delignette-Muller; Christophe Dutang: fitdistrplus: An R Package for Fitting Distributions (2015) not zbMATH
- Gordienko, Yuri G.: Change of scaling and appearance of scale-free size distribution in aggregation kinetics by additive rules (2014)
- Stanislas Hubeaux; Kaspar Rufibach: SurvRegCensCov: Weibull Regression for a Right-Censored Endpoint with a Censored Covariate (2014) arXiv
- Matthias Kohl; Peter Ruckdeschel: R Package distrMod: S4 Classes and Methods for Probability Models (2010) not zbMATH