This short presentation describes the knowledge representation paradigm of multi-layered extended semantic networks (the so-called MulitNet paradigm originating from the preceding MESNET version). The essential components of this knowledge representation system and their relation to natural language understanding and knowledge processing are shown in Fig. 1.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- vor der Brück, Tim; Stenzhorn, Holger: Logical ontology validation using an automatic theorem prover (2010)
- Helbig, Hermann: Knowledge processing and the semantical structure of natural language. Knowledge representation with MultiNet (2008)
- Falk, Michael; Yuzvinsky, Sergey: Multinets, resonance varieties, and pencils of plane curves (2007)
- Helbig, Hermann: Knowledge representation and the semantics of natural language. With CD-ROM. (2006)
- Kłopotek, Mieczysław A.; Woch, Marcin: Very large Bayesian networks in text classification (2003)
- Naphade, Milind R.; Smith, John R.: A hybrid framework for detecting the semantics of concepts and context (2003)
- Helbig, H.; Gnörlich, C.: Multilayered extended semantic networks as a language for meaning representation in NLP systems (2002)
- Peña, Jose M.; Lozano, Jose A.; Larrañaga, Pedro: Learning recursive Bayesian multinets for data clustering by means of constructive induction (2002)
- Sharkey, Amanda J. C.: Types of multinet system (2002)
- Helbig, Hermann: The semantical structure of natural language. Knowledge representation using MultiNet (2001)
Further publications can be found at: http://pi7.fernuni-hagen.de/publications/multinet.html