SIPI Image Database
The USC-SIPI image database is a collection of digitized images. It is maintained primarily to support research in image processing, image analysis, and machine vision. The first edition of the USC-SIPI image database was distributed in 1977 and many new images have been added since then.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Birajdar, Gajanan K.; Mankar, Vijay H.: Passive method for rescale detection using quadrature mirror filter based higher order statistical features (2016)
- da Silveira, Thiago L.T.; Bayer, Fábio M.; Cintra, Renato J.; Kulasekera, Sunera; Madanayake, Arjuna; Kozakevicius, Alice J.: An orthogonal 16-point approximate DCT for image and video compression (2016)
- Li, Zhen; Wu, Wei: Reversible data hiding for encrypted images based on statistical learning (2016)
- López-Rubio, Ezequiel: Superresolution from a single noisy image by the median filter transform (2016)
- da Silva, Cleomar Pereira; Dias, Douglas Mota; Bentes, Cristiana; Pacheco, Marco Aurélio Cavalcanti; Cupertino, Leandro Fontoura: Evolving GPU machine code (2015)
- López-Rubio, Ezequiel; Muñoz-Pérez, José: Probability density function estimation with the frequency polygon transform (2015)
- López-Rubio, Ezequiel; Díaz Ramos, Antonio: Grid topologies for the self-organizing map (2014)