Go is a general-purpose language designed with systems programming in mind. It is strongly typed and garbage-collected and has explicit support for concurrent programming. Programs are constructed from packages, whose properties allow efficient management of dependencies. The existing implementations use a traditional compile/link model to generate executable binaries. The grammar is compact and regular, allowing for easy analysis by automatic tools such as integrated development environments.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Selvi, S. Sharmila Deva; Paul, Arinjita; Dirisala, Siva; Basu, Saswata; Rangan, C. Pandu: Sharing of encrypted files in blockchain made simpler (2020)
- Kim, Peter S.; McQueen, John S.; Hawkes, Kristen: Why does Women’s fertility end in mid-life? Grandmothering and age at last birth (2019)
- Wang, Rui; Kristensen, Lars Michael; Meling, Hein; Stolz, Volker: Automated test case generation for the paxos single-decree protocol using a coloured Petri net model (2019)
- Acemoglu, Daron; Makhdoumi, Ali; Malekian, Azarakhsh; Ozdaglar, Asuman: Informational Braess’ paradox: the effect of information on traffic congestion (2018)
- Igarashi, Atsushi (ed.): Programming languages and systems. 14th Asian symposium, APLAS 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam, November 21--23, 2016. Proceedings (2016)
- O’Connor, Liam; Chen, Zilin; Rizkallah, Christine; Amani, Sidney; Lim, Japheth; Murray, Toby; Nagashima, Yutaka; Sewell, Thomas; Klein, Gerwin: Refinement through restraint: bringing down the cost of verification (2016)
- Stadtmüller, Kai; Sulzmann, Martin; Thiemann, Peter: Static trace-based deadlock analysis for synchronous mini-go (2016)
- Komendantskaya, Ekaterina; Schmidt, Martin; Heras, Jónathan: Exploiting parallelism in coalgebraic logic programming (2014)
- Deng, Xiaojie; Zhang, Yu; Deng, Yuxin; Zhong, Farong: The buffered (\pi)-calculus: a model for concurrent languages (2013)