Algorithm 548: solution of the assignment problem.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Li, Ang; Serban, Radu; Negrut, Dan: Analysis of a splitting approach for the parallel solution of linear systems on GPU cards (2017)
- White, Arthur; Wyse, Jason; Murphy, Thomas Brendan: Bayesian variable selection for latent class analysis using a collapsed Gibbs sampler (2016)
- Wyse, Jason; Friel, Nial: Block clustering with collapsed latent block models (2012)
- Talbi, El-Ghazali; Weinberg, Benjamin: Breaking the search space symmetry in partitioning problems: an application to the graph coloring problem (2007)
- Chen, Liang; Tokuda, Naoyuki: A faster data assignment algorithm for maximum likelihood-based multitarget motion tracking with bearings-only measurements (2001)
- Neumaier, Arnold: Scaling and structural condition numbers (1997)
- Olschowska, Markus; Neumaier, Arnold: A new pivoting strategy for Gaussian elimination (1996)
- Carpaneto, Giorgio; Toth, Paolo: Primal-dual algorithms for the assignment problem (1987)
- Jonker, R.; Volgenant, A.: A shortest augmenting path algorithm for dense and sparse linear assignment problems (1987)
- Jonker, Roy; Volgenant, Ton: Improving the Hungarian assignment algorithm (1986)
- Carpaneto, G.; Toth, P.: Algorithm for the solution of the assignment problem for sparse matrices (1983)
- Carpaneto, G.; Toth, P.: Algorithm for the solution of the bottleneck assignment problem (1981)