R package moveHMM: Animal Movement Modelling using Hidden Markov Models. Provides tools for animal movement modelling using hidden Markov models. These include processing of tracking data, fitting hidden Markov models to movement data, visualization of data and fitted model, decoding of the state process...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Brett T. McClintock, Theo Michelot: momentuHMM: R package for generalized hidden Markov models of animal movement (2017) arXiv
- Hooten, Mevin B. (ed.); King, Ruth (ed.); Langrock, Roland (ed.): Guest editor’s introduction to the special issue on “Animal movement modeling” (2017)
- McClintock, Brett T.: Incorporating telemetry error into hidden Markov models of animal movement using multiple imputation (2017)
- Parton, A.; Blackwell, P.G.: Bayesian inference for multistate `step and turn’ animal movement in continuous time (2017)
- Pohle, Jennifer; Langrock, Roland; van Beest, Floris M.; Schmidt, Niels Martin: Selecting the number of states in hidden Markov models: pragmatic solutions illustrated using animal movement (2017)
- Zucchini, Walter; MacDonald, Iain L.; Langrock, Roland: Hidden Markov models for time series. An introduction using R (2016)