Decision Explorer® is a proven tool for managing “soft” issues – the qualitative information that surrounds complex or uncertain situations. It allows you to capture in detail thoughts and ideas, to explore them, and gain new understanding and insight. The result is a fresh perspective, and time saved through increased productivity, release of creativity and a better focus. Decision Explorer® has been developed by academics at the universities of Bath and Strathclyde and now by Banxia Software, in conjunction with major organisations. This innovative tool now has hundreds of major international users.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Greco, Salvatore (ed.); Ehrgott, Matthias (ed.); Figueira, José Rui (ed.): Multiple criteria decision analysis. State of the art surveys. In 2 volumes (2016)
- Ülengin, Füsun; Kabak, Özgür; Önsel, Şule; Ülengin, Burç; Aktaş, Emel: A problem-structuring model for analyzing transportation-environment relationships (2010)
- Hjortsø, Carsten Nico: Enhancing public participation in natural resource management using soft OR -- an application of strategic option development and analysis in tactical forest planning. (2004)
- Şahin, Şule Önsel; Ülengin, Füsun; Ülengin, Burç: Using neural networks and cognitive mapping in scenario analysis: the case of Turkey’s inflation dynamics (2004)
- Ülengin, Füsun; Topcu, Y.İlker; Şahin, Şule Önsel: An integrated decision aid system for Bosphorus water-crossing problem (2001)