CosmoMC is a Fortran 2008 Markov-Chain Monte-Carlo (MCMC) engine for exploring cosmological parameter space, together with Fortran and python code for analysing Monte-Carlo samples and importance sampling (plus a suite of scripts for building grids of runs, plotting and presenting results). The code does brute force (but accurate) theoretical matter power spectrum and Cl calculations with CAMB. See the original paper for an introduction and descriptions, and up-to-date sampling algorithm details. It can also be compiled as a generic sampler without using any cosmology codes.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Barreira, Alexandre: Structure formation in modified gravity cosmologies (2016)
- Zarei, Moslem: On the running of the spectral index to all orders: a new model-dependent approach to constrain inflationary models (2016)
- Bergström, Johannes; Gonzalez-Garcia, M.C.; Niro, V.; Salvado, J.: Statistical tests of sterile neutrinos using cosmology and short-baseline data (2014)
- Arina, Chiara; Gong, Jinn-Ouk; Sahu, Narendra: Unifying darko-lepto-genesis with scalar triplet inflation (2012)
- Arina, Chiara; Sahu, Narendra: Asymmetric inelastic inert doublet dark matter from triplet scalar leptogenesis (2012)
- Bean, Rachel: Constraints on gravity on cosmic scales with upcoming large-scale structure surveys (2011)
- Akrami, Yashar; Scott, Pat; Edsjö, Joakim; Conrad, Jan; Bergström, Lars: A profile likelihood analysis of the constrained MSSM with genetic algorithms (2010)