Xtext is a framework for development of programming languages and domain-specific languages. With Xtext you define your language using a powerful grammar language. As a result you get a full infrastructure, including parser, linker, typechecker, compiler as well as editing support for Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and your favorite web browser.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Preda, Mila Dalla; Gabbrielli, Maurizio; Giallorenzo, Saverio; Lanese, Ivan; Mauro, Jacopo: Dynamic choreographies: theory and implementation (2017)
- Baar, Thomas: Verification support for a state-transition-DSL defined with Xtext (2016)
- Keshishzadeh, Sarmen; Mooij, Arjan J.: Formalizing and testing the consistency of DSL transformations (2016)
- Cosentino, Valerio; Tisi, Massimo; Izquierdo, Javier Luis Cánovas: A model-driven approach to generate external DSLs from object-oriented apis (2015)
- De Nicola, Rocco; Lluch Lafuente, Alberto; Loreti, Michele; Morichetta, Andrea; Pugliese, Rosario; Senni, Valerio; Tiezzi, Francesco: Programming and verifying component ensembles (2014)
- Bettini, Lorenzo; Damiani, Ferruccio; Schaefer, Ina; Strocco, Fabio: TraitRecordJ: a programming language with traits and records (2013) ioport
- Freudenthal, Margus: Simpl: a toolkit for domain-specific language development in enterprise information systems (2013)
- Georgoulas, Anastasis; Guerriero, Maria Luisa: A software interface between the narrative language and Bio-PEPA (2013) ioport