Xtext is a framework for development of programming languages and domain-specific languages. With Xtext you define your language using a powerful grammar language. As a result you get a full infrastructure, including parser, linker, typechecker, compiler as well as editing support for Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and your favorite web browser.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Baar, Thomas: Verification support for a state-transition-DSL defined with Xtext (2016)
- Keshishzadeh, Sarmen; Mooij, Arjan J.: Formalizing and testing the consistency of DSL transformations (2016)
- Bettini, Lorenzo; Damiani, Ferruccio; Schaefer, Ina; Strocco, Fabio: TraitRecordJ: a programming language with traits and records (2013)
- Georgoulas, Anastasis; Guerriero, Maria Luisa: A software interface between the narrative language and Bio-PEPA (2013)
- Engelen, Luc; Den Brand, Mark Van: Integrating textual and graphical modelling languages (2010)