A set of classes for reactive programming in Java. SugarCubes is a set of Java classes for implementing: event based systems, especially those where events are instantly broadcast throughout the system. Communicating in this framework is like in radio transmissions, where emitters send information that is instantaneously received by all receivers. concurrent systems, in particular thread-less ones. Here, parallelism is a logical programming construct to implement activities which are supposed to proceed concurrently, and not one after the other. reactive systems, which continuously react to activations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Attar, Pejman; Castellani, Ilaria: Fine-grained and coarse-grained reactive noninterference (2014)
- Prähofer, Herbert; Schatz, Roland; Wirth, Christian; Hurnaus, Dominik; Mössenböck, Hanspeter: Monaco -- a domain-specific language solution for reactive process control programming with hierarchical components (2013) ioport
- Aguado, Joaquín; Mendler, Michael: Constructive semantics for instantaneous reactions (2011)
- Boussinot, Frédéric; Susini, Jean-Ferdy: Java threads and SugarCubes (2000)
- Boussinot, Frederic; Susini, Jean Ferdy: The sugarcubes tool box: a reactive Java framework. (1998) ioport