funModeling

R package funModeling. Around 10% of almost any predictive modeling project is spent in predictive modeling, ’funModeling’ and the book <http://livebook.datascienceheroes.com/> are intended to cover remaining 90%: data preparation, profiling, selecting best variables ’dataViz’, assessing model performance and other functions.

Keywords for this software

Anything in here will be replaced on browsers that support the canvas element