Presenting LiteRed: a tool for the Loop InTEgrals REDuction. Mathematica package LiteRed is described. It performs the heuristic search of the symbolic IBP reduction rules for loop integrals. It implements also several convenient tools for the search of the symmetry relations, construction of the differential equations and dimensional recurrence relations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Boels, Rutger H.; Kniehl, Bernd A.; Yang, Gang: Master integrals for the four-loop Sudakov form factor (2016)
- Ruijl, B.; Ueda, T.; Vermaseren, J.A.M.: The diamond rule for multi-loop Feynman diagrams (2015)
- Smirnov, A.V.: FIRE5: a C++ implementation of Feynman integral REduction (2015)
- Caron-Huot, Simon; Henn, Johannes M.: Iterative structure of finite loop integrals (2014)
- Drummond, James; Duhr, Claude; Eden, Burkhard; Heslop, Paul; Pennington, Jeffrey; Smirnov, Vladimir A.: Leading singularities and off-shell conformal integrals (2013)
- Henn, Johannes M.; Smirnov, Alexander V.; Smirnov, Vladimir A.: Analytic results for planar three-loop four-point integrals from a Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equation (2013)
- Lee, Roman N.; Pomeransky, Andrei A.: Critical points and number of master integrals (2013)
- Smirnov, A.V.; Smirnov, V.A.: FIRE4, LiteRed and accompanying tools to solve integration by parts relations (2013)