SADoRe: A MATLAB package for 2D donating region construction and Lagrangian flux computation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Karrasch, Daniel: Lagrangian transport through surfaces in volume-preserving flows (2016)
- Zhang, Qinghai: GePUP: generic projection and unconstrained PPE for fourth-order solutions of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations with no-slip boundary conditions (2016)
- Zhang, Qinghai; Fogelson, Aaron: MARS: an analytic framework of interface tracking via mapping and adjusting regular semialgebraic sets (2016)
- Ait-Haddou, Rachid; Bartoň, Michael; Calo, Victor Manuel: Explicit Gaussian quadrature rules for $C^1$ cubic splines with symmetrically stretched knot sequences (2015)
- Zhang, Qinghai: On generalized donating regions: classifying Lagrangian fluxing particles through a fixed curve in the plane (2015)
- Zhang, Qinghai: Highly accurate Lagrangian flux calculation via algebraic quadratures on spline-approximated donating regions (2013)