CTLEX: A Collection of Benchmark Examples for Continuous-Time Lyapunov Equations. This paper describes the benchmark collection CTLEX, that contains test examples of continuous-time algebraic Lyapunov equations. The main focus of this collection is on scalable benchmark examples depending on parameters, which affect the conditioning of the equation. Such examples are particularly useful for the assessment of the complexity and the accuracy of numerical solution methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Köhler, Martin; Saak, Jens: On BLAS level-3 implementations of common solvers for (quasi-) triangular generalized Lyapunov equations (2016)
- Simoncini, V.: Computational methods for linear matrix equations (2016)
- Miyajima, Shinya: Fast enclosure for solutions of generalized Sylvester equations (2014)
- Miyajima, Shinya: Fast enclosure for solutions of Sylvester equations (2013)
- Frommer, Andreas; Hashemi, Behnam: Verified error bounds for solutions of Sylvester matrix equations (2012)