CHAPLIN — Complex Harmonic Polylogarithms in Fortran. We present a new Fortran library to evaluate all harmonic polylogarithms up to weight four numerically for any complex argument. The algorithm is based on a reduction of harmonic polylogarithms up to weight four to a minimal set of basis functions that are computed numerically using series expansions allowing for fast and reliable numerical results.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Blümlein, Johannes; Falcioni, Giulio; De Freitas, Abilio: The complete $O(\alpha_s^2)$ non-singlet heavy flavor corrections to the structure functions $g_1, 2^e p(x, Q^2)$, $F_1, 2, L^e p(x, Q^2)$, $F_1, 2, 3^\nu(\overline\nu)(x, Q^2)$ and the associated sum rules (2016)
- Buehler, Stephan; Duhr, Claude: CHAPLIN -- complex harmonic polylogarithms in Fortran (2014)
- Huang, Zhi-Wei; Liu, Jueping: NumExp: numerical epsilon expansion of hypergeometric functions (2013)
- Gehrmann, Thomas; Tancredi, Lorenzo: Two-loop QCD helicity amplitudes for $q\overlineq \to W^\pm\gamma$ and $q\overlineq \to Z^0\gamma$ (2012)
- Gehrmann, T.; Jaquier, M.; Glover, E.W.N.; Koukoutsakis, A.: Two-loop QCD corrections to the helicity amplitudes for $H \to 3\;\textpartons$ (2012)
- Ridder, Aude Gehrmann-De; Glover, E.W.N.; Pires, Joao: Real-virtual corrections for gluon scattering at NNLO (2012)
- Anastasiou, Charalampos; Buehler, Stephan; Herzog, Franz; Lazopoulos, Achilleas: Total cross-section for Higgs boson hadroproduction with anomalous Standard-Model interactions (2011)
- Heslop, Paul; Khoze, Valentin V.: Wilson loops @ 3-loops in special kinematics (2011)