Time-frequency Toolbox. The Time-Frequency Toolbox is a collection of M-files developed for the analysis of non-stationary signals using time-frequency distributions. This toolbox includes two groups of files : the signal generation files, which allow the synthesis of numerous kinds of non-stationary signals ; the processing files, including the time-frequency distributions and other related processing functions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Swiercz, Ewa; Pieniezny, Andrzej: Detection-recognition algorithm based on the Gabor transform for unknown signals embedded in unknown noise (2009)
- Vavourakis, V.; Protopappas, V.I.C.; Fotiadis, D.; Polyzos, D.: Numerical determination of modal dispersion and AE signal characterization in waveguides through LBIE/BEM and time-frequency analysis (2009)
- Andrade, Adriano O.; Kyberd, Peter; Nasuto, Slawomir J.: The application of the Hilbert spectrum to the analysis of electromyographic signals (2008) ioport
- Dugnol, B.; Fernández, C.; Galiano, G.; Velasco, J.: Implementation of a diffusive differential reassignment method for signal enhancement: an application to wolf population counting (2007)
- Tzallas, A.T.; Tsipouras, M.G.; Fotiadis, D.I.: Automatic seizure detection based on time-frequency analysis and artificial neural networks (2007) ioport
- Balocchi, R.; Menicucci, D.; Santarcangelo, E.; Sebastiani, L.; Gemignani, A.; Ghelarducci, B.; Varanini, M.: Deriving the respiratory sinus arrhythmia from the heartbeat time series using empirical mode decomposition (2004)
- Borgnat, Pierre; Flandrin, Patrick: On the chirp decomposition of Weierstrass-Mandelbrot functions, and their time-frequency interpretation. (2003)
- Daubechies, Ingrid; Planchon, Fabrice: Adaptive Gabor transforms (2002)