Assignment of available products to orders with the MCDM software `Oreste’. We present an application of an MCDM decision support software (ORESTE) in an industrial context. The interactive implementation on a PC with graphical capabilities is especially appropriate to deal with data without crisp numerical knowledge. The input is highly interactive and the technical analysis is guided by dialogues. The case study concerns the assignment of available products to orders. The feasible assignments must be ranked taking into account different qualitative or quantitative characteristics of the products.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Behzadian, Majid; Kazemzadeh, R.B.; Albadvi, A.; Aghdasi, M.: PROMETHEE: a comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications (2010)
- Mousseau, Vincent; Dias, Luis: Valued outranking relations in ELECTRE providing manageable disaggregation procedures. (2004)
- Cho, Keun Tae: Multicriteria decision methods: an attempt to evaluate and unify (2003)
- De Leeneer, Isabelle; Pastijn, Hugo: Selecting land mine detection strategies by means of outranking MCDM techniques (2002)
- van Huylenbroeck, G.: The conflict analysis method: Bridging the gap between ELECTRE, PROMETHEE and ORESTE (1995)
- Mercier, P.; Teghem, J.; Pastijn, H.: Assignment of available products to orders with the MCDM software `Oreste’ (1993)
- Korhonen, Pekka; Moskowitz, Herbert; Wallenius, Jyrki: Multiple criteria decision support -- a review (1992)