Qseries Maple tutorial: A q-product tutorial for a q-series Maple package. This is a tutorial for using a new q-series Maple package. The package includes facilities for conversion between q-series and q-products and finding algebraic relations between q-series. Andrews found an algorithm for converting a q-series into a product. We provide an implementation. As an application we are able to effectively find finite q-product factorisations when they exist thus answering a question of Andrews. We provide other applications involving factorisations into theta-functions and eta-products.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kyriakoussis, Andreas George; Vamvakari, Malvina: A $q$-analogue of the Stirling formula and a continuous limiting behaviour of the $q$-binomial distribution -- numerical calculations (2013)
- Kyriakoussis, Andreas George; Vamvakari, Malvina G.: On a $q$-steady state Markov chain model based on transformed dual $q$-Krawtchouk orthogonal polynomials and its limiting behaviour (2010)
- McLaughlin, James; Sills, Andrew V.; Zimmer, Peter: Rogers-Ramanujan computer searches (2009)
- Cooper, Shaun; Hirschhorn, Michael: On some infinite product identities (2001)
- Garvan, Frank: Qseries Maple tutorial: A $q$-product tutorial for a $q$-series Maple package (1999)