Time-Delay System Toolbox
Time-Delay System Toolbox (for use with MATLAB) is a collection of algorithms, expressed mostly in M-files, for simulation, design and analysis of systems with delays (functional differential equations). Time-Delay System Toolbox provides support for: numerical simulation of linear and nonlinear systems with discrete and distributed (possibly time-varying) delays, time-domain analysis of linear systems with delays, analytical design techniques for linear quadratic regulator problems. The numerical methods and control design algorithms, realized Time-Delay System Toolbox, are direct generalization of the corresponding methods of the theory of ordinary differential equations (ODE), i.e. if delays disappear then all algorithms coincide with the corresponding numerical and control algorithms for ODEs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hsu, Cheng-Hsiung; Yang, Suh-Yuh; Yang, Ting-Hui; Yang, Tzi-Sheng: Stability and bifurcation of a two-neuron network with distributed time delays (2010)
- Hsu, Cheng-Hsiung; Yang, Suh-Yuh; Yang, Ting-Hui; Yang, Tzi-Sheng: Existence of periodic solutions for a system of delay differential equations (2009)
- Vasegh, Nastaran; Khellat, F.: Projective synchronization of chaotic time-delayed systems via sliding mode controller (2009)
- Vasegh, Nastaran; Majd, Vahid Johari: Fuzzy model-based adaptive synchronization of time-delayed chaotic systems (2009)
- Grebenshchikov, B.G.; Lozhnikov, A.B.: Stabilization of a system with a constant and a linear delay (2004)
- Chukwu, E. N.: International economic models as surveillance for the optimal control of the growth of wealth of nations. (2002)