xTras: a field-theory inspired xAct package for Mathematica. We present the tensor computer algebra package xTras, which provides functions and methods frequently needed when doing (classical) field theory. Amongst others, it can compute contractions, make Ansätze, and solve tensorial equations. It is built upon the tensor computer algebra system xAct, a collection of packages for Mathematica.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Jafari, Ghadir; Setare, Mohammad R.; Bakhtiarizadeh, Hamid R.: Static spherically symmetric black holes of de Rham-Gabadadze-Tolley massive gravity in arbitrary dimensions (2017)
- Garousi, Mohammad R.: T-duality of $\alpha^\prime$-correction to DBI action at all orders of gauge field (2016)
- Garousi, Mohammad R.: T-duality of O-plane action at order $\alpha^\prime 2$ (2015)
- Lei, Yang; Ross, Simon F.: Connection versus metric description for non-AdS solutions in higher-spin theories (2015)
- Bakhtiarizadeh, Hamid R.; Garousi, Mohammad R.: Sphere-level Ramond-Ramond couplings in Ramond-Neveu-Schwarz formalism (2014)
- Nutma, Teake: \itxTras: a field-theory inspired \itxAct package for Mathematica (2014)
- Nutma, Teake; Taronna, Massimo: On conformal higher spin wave operators (2014)