VR Juggler is a cross-platform virtual reality application development framework. The VR Juggler project was started in 1997 by Dr. Carolina Cruz-Neira and a team of students at Iowa State University’s Virtual Reality Applications Center. This ongoing work has produced a freely available open source, community-oriented virtual reality application development framework. VR Juggler is released under the GNU LGPL and will always be available for anyone and everyone to use free of charge.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Brill, Manfred: Virtual reality (2009)
- Morillo, P.; Bierbaum, A.; Hartling, P.; Fernández, M.; Cruz-Neira, C.: Analyzing the performance of a cluster-based architecture for immersive visualization systems (2008)
- Howard, Brad M.; Vance, Judy M.: Desktop haptic virtual assembly using physically based modelling (2007)
- Jayaram, Sankar; Jayaram, Uma; Kim, Young Jun; DeChenne, Charles; Lyons, Kevin W.; Palmer, Craig; Mitsui, Tatsuki: Industry case studies in the use of immersive virtual assembly (2007)
- Bierbaum, Aron; Hartling, Patrick; Morillo, Pedro; Cruz-Neira, Carolina: Implementing immersive clustering with VR juggler (2005)
- Kim, Sung-Jin; Kuester, Falko; Kim, K.H. (Kane): A global timestamp-based approach to enhanced data consistency and fairness in collaborative virtual environments (2005)
- Padmanabhan, Prasanna; Lutz, Robyn R.: Tool-supported verification of product line requirements (2005)
- Nagel, Henrik R.; Granum, Erik: Explorative and dynamic visualization of data in virtual reality (2004)