smcure: Fit Semiparametric Mixture Cure Models. An R-package for Estimating Semiparametric PH and AFT Mixture Cure Models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Minnie M. Joo, Nicolás Schmidt, Sergio Béjar, Vineeta Yadav, Bumba Mukherjee: BayesMFSurv: An R Package to Estimate Bayesian Split-Population Survival Models With (and Without) Misclassified Failure Events (2020) not zbMATH
- Jiang, Cuiqing; Wang, Zhao; Zhao, Huimin: A prediction-driven mixture cure model and its application in credit scoring (2019)
- López-Cheda, Ana; Cao, Ricardo; Jácome, M. Amalia; Van Keilegom, Ingrid: Nonparametric incidence estimation and bootstrap bandwidth selection in mixture cure models (2017)
- Wang, Antai; Zhang, Yilong; Shao, Yongzhao: On the likelihood of mixture cure models (2017)
- Zhou, Jie; Zhang, Jiajia; McLain, Alexander C.; Cai, Bo: A multiple imputation approach for semiparametric cure model with interval censored data (2016)
- Dirick, Lore; Claeskens, Gerda; Baesens, Bart: An Akaike information criterion for multiple event mixture cure models (2015)