PROCHECK: a program to check the stereochemical quality of protein structures. The PROCHECK suite of programs provides a detailed check on the stereochemistry of a protein structure. Its outputs comprise a number of plots in PostScript format and a comprehensive residue-by-residue listing. These give an assessment of the overall quality of the structure as compared with well refined structures of the same resolution and also highlight regions that may need further investigation. The PROCHECK programs are useful for assessing the quality not only of protein structures in the process of being solved but also of existing structures and of those being modelled on known structures.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Carugo, Oliviero (ed.); Eisenhaber, Frank (ed.): Data mining techniques for the life sciences (2016)
- Dorn, Márcio; Buriol, Luciana S.; Lamb, Luis C.: MOIRAE: a computational strategy to extract and represent structural information from experimental protein templates (2014)
- Kasabov, Nikola (ed.): Springer handbook of bio-/neuro-informatics (2014)
- Mucherino, Antonio; Costantini, Susan; di Serafino, Daniela; D’Apuzzo, Marco; Facchiano, Angelo; Colonna, Giovanni: Understanding the role of the topology in protein folding by computational inverse folding experiments (2008)
- Costantini, S.; Colonna, G.; Facchiano, A.M.: Simulation of conformational changes occurring when a protein interacts with its receptor (2007)
- Zuo, Zhili; Gang, Chen; Zou, Hanjun; Mok, Puah Chum; Zhu, Weiliang; Chen, Kaixian; Jiang, Hualiang: Why does $\beta $-secretase zymogen possess catalytic activity? Molecular modeling and molecular dynamics simulation studies (2007)
- Bagchi, Angshuman; Ghosh, Tapash Chandra: Structural study of two proteins SigE and ORF1 to predict their roles in the biochemical oxidation of sulfur anions via the global sulfur oxidation operon (sox) (2006)
- Anishetty, Sharmila; Pulimi, Mrudula; Pennathur, Gautam: Potential drug targets in Mycobacterium tuberculosis through metabolic pathway analysis (2005)
- Yap, Yeleng; Zhang, Xuewu; Andonov, Anton; He, Runtao: Structural analysis of inhibition mechanisms of Aurintricarboxylic Acid on SARS-CoV polymerase and other proteins (2005)
- Jayaram, B.; McConnell, K.J.; Dixit, Surjit B.; Beveridge, D.L.: Free energy analysis of protein-DNA binding: The EcoRI endonuclease-DNA complex (1999)