Galaxy: A platform for interactive large-scale genome analysis. Accessing and analyzing the exponentially expanding genomic sequence and functional data pose a challenge for biomedical researchers. Here we describe an interactive system, Galaxy, that combines the power of existing genome annotation databases with a simple Web portal to enable users to search remote resources, combine data from independent queries, and visualize the results. The heart of Galaxy is a flexible history system that stores the queries from each user; performs operations such as intersections, unions, and subtractions; and links to other computational tools. Galaxy can be accessed at http://g2.bx.psu.edu.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Kuan-Hao Chao, Yi-Wen Hsiao, Yi-Fang Lee, Chien-Yueh Lee, Liang-Chuan Lai, Mong-Hsun Tsai, Tzu-Pin Lu, Eric Y. Chuang: RNASeqR: an R package for automated two-group RNA-Seq analysis workflow (2019) arXiv
- Bryan Brancotte; Christophe Blanchet; Hervé Ménager: A reusable tree-based web-visualization to browse EDAM ontology, and contribute to it (2018) not zbMATH
- Kanatchikov, Igor V.: Schrödinger wave functional in quantum Yang-Mills theory from precanonical quantization (2018)
- Song, Wei; Liu, Huaping; Wang, Jiajia; Kong, Yan; Yin, Xia; Zang, Weidong: MATHT: a web server for comprehensive transcriptome data analysis (2018)
- Polishko, Anton; Hasan, Md. Abid; Pan, Weihua; Bunnik, Evelien M.; Le Roch, Karine; Lonardi, Stefano: ThIEF: finding genome-wide trajectories of epigenetics marks (2017)
- Carugo, Oliviero (ed.); Eisenhaber, Frank (ed.): Data mining techniques for the life sciences (2016)
- Drawert, Brian; Trogdon, Michael; Toor, Salman; Petzold, Linda; Hellander, Andreas: MOLNs: a cloud platform for interactive, reproducible, and scalable spatial stochastic computational experiments in systems biology using pyurdme (2016) ioport
- Mathé, Ewy (ed.); Davis, Sean (ed.): Statistical genomics. Methods and protocols (2016)
- Picardi, Ernesto (ed.): RNA bioinformatics (2015)
- Baev, Vesselin; Daskalova, Evelina; Minkov, Ivan: Computational identification of novel microRNA homologs in the chimpanzee genome (2009)
- Gowrisankar, Sivakumar; Jegga, Anil G.: Regression based predictor for p53 transactivation (2009) ioport
- Nuzzo, Angelo; Riva, Alberto: Genephony: a knowledge management tool for genome-wide research (2009) ioport