GraphXML -- an XML-based graph description format. GraphXML is a graph description language in XML that can be used as an interchange format for graph drawing and visualization packages. The generality and rich features of XML make it possible to define an interchange format that not only supports the pure, mathematical description of a graph, but also the needs of information visualization applications that use graph-based data structures.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Maronna, Ricardo: Book review of: A. Unwin et al., Graphics of large datasets: visualizing a million (2009)
- Karavirta, Ville: Integrating algorithm visualization systems. (2007)
- Holt, Richard C.; Schürr, Andy; Sim, Susan Elliott; Winter, Andreas: GXL: a graph-based standard exchange format for reengineering (2006)
- Winter, Andreas; Kullbach, Bernt; Riediger, Volker: An overview of the GXL graph exchange language (2002)
- Herman, Ivan; Marshall, M.Scott: GraphXML -- an XML-based graph description format (2001)