The Bio GRID developed an access portal for biomolecular modeling resources. Interfaces were developed to enable chemists and biologists to submit their work to HPC facilities. This task focused on the development of various interfaces to biomolecular applications and databases. The main task of Bio-GRID was to integrate selected applications into the UNICORE infrastructure and to provide tools for non experts in high performance computing. The toolsets and user interfaces for both simulations and visualization of biomolecules were developed.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Dooley, Rion; Milfeld, Kent; Guiang, Chona; Pamidighantam, Sudhakar; Allen, Gabrielle: From proposal to production: Lessons learned developing the computational chemistry grid cyberinfrastructure (2006)
- Jithesh, P. V.; Donachy, P.; Harmer, T.; Kelly, N.; Perrott, R.; Wasnik, S.; Johnston, J.; McCurley, M.; Townsley, M.; McKee, S.: GeneGrid: Architecture, implementation and application (2006)
- Dafas, Panos; Kozlenkov, Alexander; Robinson, Alan; Schroeder, Michael: Integrating gene expression data, protein interaction data, and ontology-based literature searches (2004)
- Imade, Hiroaki; Morishita, Ryohei; Ono, Isao; Ono, Norihiko; Okamoto, Masahiro: A grid-oriented genetic algorithm framework for bioinformatics (2004)
- Krishnan, Arun: A survey of life sciences applications on the grid (2004)
- Nakamura, Haruki; Date, Susumu; Matsuda, Hideo; Shimojo, Shinji: A challenge towards next-generation research infrastructure for advanced life science (2004)
- Wypychowski, Jarosław; Pytliński, Jarosław; Skorwider, Łukasz; Nazaruk, Mirosław; Benedyczak, Krzysztof; Wroński, Michał; Bała, Piotr: Life sciences grid in EUROGRID and GRIP projects (2004)
- Pytliński, Jarosław; Skorwider, Łukasz; Bała, Piotr; Nazaruk, Mirosław; Wawruch, Konrad: BioGRID -- uniform platform for biomolecular applications (2002)