Matmorembs is a Matlab based software package developed at the Institute of Engineering and Computational Mechanics which serves as preprocessor for EMBS simulations. Apart from import and export functions (see Interfaces), the main issue is the model order reduction of elastic bodies. Matmorembs is especially suitable for the reduction of small to medium-sized models. The implementation and testing of new algorithms can be perforemd quickly due to the usage of Matlab as programming environment. Up to now, a big variety of reduction algorithms are available in MatMorembs. Besides, there exists a graphical user interface, which makes it easy to get started. Functional design: The current MatMorembs version can be used in the basis mode, where only a small amount of functions are invoked and a uniform data structure is utilized. In professional mode, an additional data structure covering further information is available.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Fehr, Jörg; Holzwarth, Philip; Eberhard, Peter: Interface and model reduction for efficient explicit simulations -- a case study with nonlinear vehicle crash models (2016)
- Fehr, Jörg; Fischer, Michael; Haasdonk, Bernard; Eberhard, Peter: Greedy-based approximation of frequency-weighted Gramian matrices for model reduction in multibody dynamics (2013)
- Ruiner, Thomas; Fehr, Jörg; Haasdonk, Bernard; Eberhard, Peter: A-posteriori error estimation for second order mechanical systems (2012)
- Fehr, Jörg; Eberhard, Peter: Simulation process of flexible multibody systems with non-modal model order reduction techniques (2011)
- Lehner, Michael; Eberhard, Peter: A two-step approach for model reduction in flexible multibody dynamics (2007)
- Lehner, Michael; Eberhard, Peter: On the use of moment-matching to build reduced order models in flexible multibody dynamics (2006)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.itm.uni-stuttgart.de/research/model_reduction/MOREMBS_Publikationen_en.php