CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re-usable code for automatic n-dimensional (n greater than or equal to 1) numerical integration of functions over a collection of regions, i.e., quadrature and cubature. The current version allows this region to consist of a union of n-simplices and n-parellellepids. The framework of CUBPACK is described as well as its user interface. The functionality of several well known routines is embedded. New features include integration algorithms using the epsilon-algorithm for extrapolation for regions other than triangles and the implementation of a new type of subdivision for 3-cubes.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 28 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28.
- Cools, Ronald: Subdivision strategies in adaptive integration algorithms (2004)
- Cools, Ronald: Extrapolation and adaptivity in software for automatic numerical integration on a cube (2003)
- Cools, Ronald; Haegemans, Ann: Algorithm 824: CUBPACK: A package for automatic cubature; framework description (2003)
- Genz, Alan; Cools, Ronald: An adaptive numerical cubature algorithm for simplices (2003)
- Hill, Michael; Robinson, Ian: A comparison of strategies for the automatic computation of two-dimensional integrals over infinite domains (2003)
- Cools, Ronald: Advances in multidimensional integration (2002)
- Cools, Ronald; Laurie, Dirk; Pluym, Luc: Algorithm 764: Cubpack (++): A (C++) package for automatic two-dimensional cubature (1997)
- Cools, Ronald; Haegemans, Ann: CUBPACK: Progress report (1992)
Further publications can be found at: http://nines.cs.kuleuven.be/research/publications/