BerkeleyGW: A massively parallel computer package for the calculation of the quasiparticle and optical properties of materials and nanostructures. BerkeleyGW is a massively parallel computational package for electron excited-state properties that is based on the many-body perturbation theory employing the ab initio GW and GW plus Bethe–Salpeter equation methodology. It can be used in conjunction with many density-functional theory codes for ground-state properties, including PARATEC, PARSEC, Quantum ESPRESSO, SIESTA, and Octopus. The package can be used to compute the electronic and optical properties of a wide variety of material systems from bulk semiconductors and metals to nanostructured materials and molecules. The package scales to 10 000s of CPUs and can be used to study systems containing up to 100s of atoms.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Benner, Peter; Khoromskaia, Venera; Khoromskij, Boris N.; Yang, Chao: Computing the density of states for optical spectra of molecules by low-rank and QTT tensor approximation (2019)
- Bodroski, Zarko; Vukmirović, Nenad; Skrbic, Srdjan: Gaussian basis implementation of the charge patching method (2018)
- Shao, Meiyue; da Jornada, Felipe H.; Lin, Lin; Yang, Chao; Deslippe, Jack; Louie, Steven G.: A structure preserving Lanczos algorithm for computing the optical absorption spectrum (2018)
- Benner, Peter; Dolgov, Sergey; Khoromskaia, Venera; Khoromskij, Boris N.: Fast iterative solution of the Bethe-Salpeter eigenvalue problem using low-rank and QTT tensor approximation (2017)
- Kutepov, A. L.; Oudovenko, V. S.; Kotliar, G.: Linearized self-consistent quasiparticle GW method: application to semiconductors and simple metals (2017)
- Shao, MeiYue; Lin, Lin; Yang, Chao; Liu, Fang; Da Jornada, Felipe H.; Deslippe, Jack; Louie, Steven G.: Low rank approximation in (G_0W_0) calculations (2016)
- Liu, Fang; Lin, Lin; Vigil-Fowler, Derek; Lischner, Johannes; Kemper, Alexander F.; Sharifzadeh, Sahar; da Jornada, Felipe H.; Deslippe, Jack; Yang, Chao; Neaton, Jeffrey B.; Louie, Steven G.: Numerical integration for ab initio many-electron self energy calculations within the GW approximation (2015)