OntoEdit: Collaborative ontology development for the semantic web Ontologies now play an important role for enabling the semantic web. They provide a source of precisely defined terms e.g. for knowledge-intensive applications. The terms are used for concise communication across people and applications. Typically the development of ontologies involves collaborative efforts of multiple persons. OntoEdit is an ontology editor that integrates numerous aspects of ontology engineering. This paper focuses on collaborative development of ontologies with OntoEdit which is guided by a comprehensive methodology.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Kim, Henry M.; Sengupta, Arijit: Extracting knowledge from XML document repository: A semantic Web-based approach (2007) ioport
- Aiello, A.; Furnari, M. Mango; Massarotti, A.; Brandi, S.; Caputo, V.; Barone, V.: An experimental ontology server for an information grid environment (2006)
- Hahn, Axel: Integration verteilter produktmodelle durch semantic-web-technologien (2005) ioport
- Papamanthou, Charalampos; Tollis, Ioannis G.; Doerr, Martin: 3D visualization of semantic metadata models and ontologies (2005)
- Mizoguchi, Riichiro: Tutorial on ontological engineering. II: Ontology development, tools and languages (2004)
- Sure, York; Angele, Juergen; Staab, Steffen: OntoEdit: multifaceted inferencing for ontology engineering (2003) ioport
- Corcho, Óscar; Fernández-López, Mariano; Gómez-Pérez, Asunción; Vicente, Óscar: WebODE: An integrated workbench for ontology representation, reasoning, and exchange (2002)
- Omelayenko, Borys: Integrating vocabularies: Discovering and representing vocabulary maps (2002)
- Si, Jinxin; Cao, Cungen; Wang, Haitao; Gu, Fang; Feng, Qiangze; Zhang, Chunxia; Zeng, Qingtian; Tian, Wen; Zheng, Yufei: An environment for multi-domain ontology development and knowledge acquisition (2002)
- Sure, York; Angele, Juergen; Staab, Steffen: OntoEdit: Guiding ontology development by methodology and inferencing (2002)
- Sure, York; Erdmann, Michael; Angele, Juergen; Staab, Steffen; Studer, Rudi; Wenke, Dirk: OntoEdit: Collaborative ontology development for the semantic web (2002)