ClaiMaker: Weaving a semantic web of research papers The usability of research papers on the Web would be enhanced by a system that explicitly modelled the rhetorical relations between claims in related papers. We describe ClaiMaker, a system for modelling readers’ interpretations of the core content of papers. ClaiMaker provides tools to build a Semantic Web representation of the claims in research papers using an ontology of relations. We demonstrate how the system can be used to make inter-document queries.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bench-Capon, T.J.M.; Dunne, Paul E.: Argumentation in artificial intelligence (2007)
- Reed, Chris; Grasso, Floriana: Recent advances in computational models of natural argument (2007)
- Reed, Chris (ed.); Norman, Timothy J. (ed.): Argumentation machines. New frontiers in argument and computation. (2004)
- Stix, Volker: Finding all maximal cliques in dynamic graphs (2004)
- Li, Gangmin; Uren, Victoria; Motta, Enrico; Buckingham Shum, Simon; Domingue, John: ClaiMaker: Weaving a semantic web of research papers (2002)