SIMONE is Europe’s leading standard software package for the simulation and optimisation of gas transport and distribution. SIMONE software system is designed to be a valuable tool for: Pipeline system designers; Operation planners; Gas dispatchers; Marketing analysts; Energy accountants; Trainees in operation. SIMONE manages pipeline networks of any extent and complexity, consisting of all possible equipment (pipes, compressor stations, pressure reducers, valves, blending stations, heaters/coolers, storage plants) in any topographical configuration. SIMONE is capable to simulate flow of any gas in a wide range of networks (high-pressure transport trunk lines, distribution networks, low-pressure local networks etc.) even if the gas quality from supply nodes differs. SIMONE benefits from the original and innovative theoretical background and includes highly efficient algorithms allowing excellent computational speed, accuracy and numerical stability.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Benner, Peter; Grundel, Sara; Himpe, Christian; Huck, Christoph; Streubel, Tom; Tischendorf, Caren: Gas network benchmark models (2019)
- Schmidt, Martin; Steinbach, Marc C.; Willert, Bernhard M.: High detail stationary optimization models for gas networks: validation and results (2016)
- Bargmann, Dagmar; Ebbers, Mirko; Heinecke, Nina; Koch, Thorsten; Kühl, Veronika; Pelzer, Antje; Pfetsch, Marc E.; Rövekamp, Jessica; Spreckelsen, Klaus: State of the art in evaluating gas network capacities (2015)
- Domschke, Pia; Kolb, Oliver; Lang, Jens: Adjoint-based error control for the simulation and optimization of gas and water supply networks (2015)
- Koch, Thorsten (ed.); Hiller, Benjamin (ed.); Pfetsch, Marc (ed.); Schewe, Lars (ed.): Evaluating gas network capacities (2015)
- Schmidt, Martin; Steinbach, Marc C.; Willert, Bernhard M.: High detail stationary optimization models for gas networks (2015)
- Lopes dos Santos, P.; Azevedo-Perdicoúlis, T.-P.; Jank, G.; Ramos, J. A.; Martins de Carvalho, J. L.: Leakage detection and location in gas pipelines through an LPV identification approach (2011)
- Mahlke, Debora; Martin, Alexander; Moritz, Susanne: A simulated annealing algorithm for transient optimization in gas networks (2007)
- Steinbach, Marc C.: On PDE solution in transient optimization of gas networks (2007)
- Martin, Alexander; Möller, Markus; Moritz, Susanne: Mixed integer models for the stationary case of gas network optimization (2006)