PlanEdit: An adaptive problem solving tool for design Experimental learning environments based on simulation usually require monitoring and adaptation to the actions the user carries out. In this work we present the monitoring and adaptive features of PlanEdit, a tool for learning integral automation methods in buildings and housing by design and simulation
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Duque, Rafael; Rodríguez, María Luisa; Hurtado, María Visitación; Bravo, Crescencio; Rodríguez-Domínguez, Carlos: Integration of collaboration and interaction analysis mechanisms in a concern-based architecture for groupware systems (2011) ioport
- Redondo, Miguel Á.; Bravo, Crescencio; Ortega, Manuel; Verdejo, M. Felisa: Providing adaptation and guidance for design learning by problem solving: The design planning approach in DomoSim-TPC environment (2007) MathEduc
- Bravo, Crescencio; Redondo, Miguel. Á.; Ortega, Manuel; Verdejo, M. Felisa: Collaborative environments for the learning of design: a model and a case study in Domotics (2006) MathEduc
- Bravo, Crescencio; Redondo, Miguel A.; Ortega, Manuel; Verdejo, M. Felisa: Collaborative discovery learning of model design (2002)
- Redondo, M. A.; Bravo, C.; Ortega, M.; Verdejo, M. F.: PlanEdit: An adaptive problem solving tool for design (2002)