KULL ALE: II. Grid motion on unstructured arbitrary polyhedral meshes. Several classes of mesh motion algorithms are presented for the remap phase of unstructured mesh ALE codes. The methods range from local shape optimization procedures to more complex variational minimization methods applied to arbitrary unstructured polyhedral meshes necessary for the Kull code.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Starinshak, D. P.; Owen, J. M.: A multimaterial extension to subzonal reconstruction (2016)
- Starinshak, D. P.; Owen, J. M.: A subzone reconstruction algorithm for efficient staggered compatible remapping (2015)
- Kucharik, Milan; Shashkov, Mikhail: Conservative multi-material remap for staggered multi-material arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian methods (2014)
- Owen, J. Michael; Shashkov, Mikhail: Arbitrary Lagrangian eulerian remap treatments consistent with staggered compatible total energy conserving Lagrangian methods (2014)
- Kucharik, Milan; Shashkov, Mikhail: One-step hybrid remapping algorithm for multi-material arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian methods (2012)
- Berndt, Markus; Breil, Jérôme; Galera, Stéphane; Kucharik, Milan; Maire, Pierre-Henri; Shashkov, Mikhail: Two-step hybrid conservative remapping for multimaterial arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian methods (2011)