Decision Lab 2000
Software review: Decision Lab 2000. Decision Lab 2000 is a multi-criteria analysis and decision support software. For this review, the software package has been tested as an aid-analysis tool in various case studies. Among the numerous advantages are its efficiency and easy applicability. In the following, the important aspects concerning its scientific background, its application fields, typical features and the aids for group decision support are being assessed.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Behzadian, Majid; Kazemzadeh, R. B.; Albadvi, A.; Aghdasi, M.: PROMETHEE: a comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications (2010)
- Kodikara, P. N.; Perera, B. J. C.; Kularathna, M. D. U. P.: Stakeholder preference elicitation and modelling in multi-criteria decision analysis - a case study on urban water supply (2010)
- Albadvi, Amir; Chaharsooghi, S. Kamal; Esfahanipour, Akbar: Decision making in stock trading: an application of PROMETHEE (2007)
- Macharis, Cathy; Springael, Johan; De Brucker, Klaas; Verbeke, Alain: PROMETHEE and AHP: the design of operational synergies in multicriteria analysis. Strengthening PROMETHEE with ideas of AHP. (2004)
- Geldermann, Jutta; Zhang, Kejing: Software review: Decision Lab 2000 (2001)